[ISO Partners] Some libraries partner with or participate in the Illume system using alternate non-SHAREit ILL software like Relais or VDX.
- Libraries using ISO configured software should have 7 to 10 days as their Days to Respond as the software can not send a "Will Supply/In Process" message to hold a request from Pending. Instead requests move directly from Lender > Pending to Shipped or Will not Supply. Additional recommendations coming soon in Best Practices for ISO Libraries (upcoming).
- Public libraries requesting from Partner libraries may incur charges depending on consortial lending agreements. Fee-based libraries can be blocked from being automatically added as Lenders. More information available from our guide here: https://illumebc.ca/guides/ill-fees
- Please note that articles cannot be attached via Desktop Delivery either as they are only available within SHAREit. Email Non-returnable articles directly instead to the libraries below.
- Sometimes "Shipped" messages sent by ISO libraries, such as via the Relais software, may go missing in-transit which can result in duplicate items arriving or a request going to Unfilled or Retry even though you receive the item. More information in our FAQ here: https://illumebc.ca/faq-duplicate-items
Libraries set-up for ISO communications with SHAREit include:
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BBIT) - Participating library with Relais. Activated October 18th 2021 and undergoing troubleshooting. Please email BCIT directly if you require assistance with any of your Borrower requests.
- Capilano University (BVAC) - Participating library with Relais.
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University (BSKC) - Participating library with Relais.
- Royal Roads University (BRCZ) - Participating library with VDX.
- Simon Fraser University (BVAS) - Partner library with Relais.
- Thompson Rivers University (BKCC) - Participating library with Relais.
- University of British Columbia (BVAU) - Partner library with Relais.
- University of Victoria (BVIV) - Partner library with Relais.